The Mildmay Veterinary Clinic, in Mildmay, Ontario, first opened in 1942 in the back of a harness shop on the main street of Mildmay. Dr. Jane Whale and Dr. Sherri Christie are the current owners since 2011.
The clinic opened its doors to new facilities in January 16, 1995. In recent years, Drs. Whale and Christie have added to the business additional veterinarians, supporting staff, and state of the art diagnostic equipment, allowing the clinic to improve and expand its services in companion and large animal medicine.
The Mildmay Veterinary Clinic and its staff pride themselves on client education, wanting every pet and farm owner to know all of their options for animal care as well as updating them on new advances in animal medicine. The clinic’s veterinary health care services include digital radiography, dentistry, and surgery as well as anesthetic and vital signs monitoring by highly trained veterinary technicians.